|The I-CUBE Web site is packed with information on our 3 product lines, being IA, LPR and Facial solutions. I-CUBE invites you to explore the site and download the technical documentation, news items, photos, description of sample installations, system simulations and recognition demos. If you can not find what you are looking for, PLEASE send I-CUBE an e-mail, SMS, Fax, letter or give us a call (+27 31 764 3077 or + 27 82 562 8225), it would be our pleasure to assist.|
for a LPR request
light & SPEED
Resort & Casino
GV-LPR - System description
of LPR - Article in Security Solutions Vol11 No2
Driver habits with LPR
cameras have your record
May 05 IBM and Appian Congestion issues white paper
Definitive Guide to Number Plate Capture (Small File)
Plate Recognition (LPR) and Facial Verification FOR ESTATE - minQ
Fire Security - LPR for Weigh Bridges - FEB 2005 min Q
of IT when dealing with Crime
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - Ronnie Schmitz
LPR CD Demo user manual2
LPR FRS USER MANUAL
Automatic Number Plate Recognition V2.7
CMT trading TRAINING march 06
LPR SDK DLL:
VBWrapper _SouthAfrica.zip (7 MB)
VBWrapper_UK.zip ( 7 MB)
SeeLane RSASetup_V51.zip (LATEST VERSION 6X)
SeeCar Wrapper.zip (781 KB)
SeeCar Wrapper VBDemo.zip (3 MB)Interest Form FREE CD's - Facial - IA - LPR CV Directions LPR FORM Job Opportunities ADMIN SPS
I-Cube License Plate recognition product is a sophisticated image
processing system that tracks the cars’ plates, reads and identifies
their numbers. The identified number is displayed on the system display,
and can be transferred to an external computer (with RS232 line) or to
other Windows applications (with DDE messages), or via the network (with
TCP/IP using networking option). The image file(s) can also be saved on
See/Lane is a turn-key system comprises of the following elements:
· a PC Pentium running Windows 98/NT/2000
· See/Car DLL - which is used to analyze the images and extract license plate string.
· Camera/Illumination unit to capture the images (See/Car/Head – Hi-Tech Solution’s LPR camera and illumination unit)
· a Frame Grabber - which captures the images from the camera units (handles 1-6 lanes)
· I/O card – input/output board with multiple I/O discrete lines. This board supports the sensors, illumination control and optional gate-open signal. It is connected via a cable to a terminal interface board with easy connections and indicator lights.
· Sensors to indicate the presence of the car (a sensor for each lane)
· See/Lane The See/Lane Windows application interfaces the hardware elements (frame grabber, camera/illumination unit (s), IO card and sensor). It controls the illumination, reads the video inputs and passes the images to the DLL in order to obtain the recognition results. The application displays the image and recognition results. It then exports the results using serial communication, messages or disk files. Its man-machine interface supports on-line setting control, which can easily adapt the application to various types of configurations.
A breakdown of the See/Lane system is shown in the following
illustration, which shows a typical configuration of a See/Lane LPR
system (for example, for 2-lanes-in and 2-lanes-out access control
The See/Lane application runs as a background Windows application in the PC (shown in the center), and interfaces to a set of See/Car/Head camera/illumination units (one for each vehicle) which are interfaced by the frame grabber. The application controls the sensors and controls via an I/O card that is connected through a terminal block to the inputs and outputs. The application can send results through serial RS232 communication, and reports the information via inter-application DDE messages to Client application (s).
The See/Lane hardware and software elements are ordered from I-Cube as a full turn-key system. I-Cube will provide as much or as little of the equipment you need. If you want a fully configured system, I.E. everything provided, just open the box and plug it in, we will do that, however, if you only need certain parts, I-Cube will provide just those aspects required. You select which is best for your application.
NEWSLETTERS Occasionally I-Cube sends out the latest specials and news Click here to subscribe
To open a PDF file, you must have Acrobat Reader, which you can download free from Adobe at www.adobe.com
I-Cube. All rights reserved. Revised: February 18, 2008 .